Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Speed of Light

That's how fast I feel we are moving right now. It's pretty interesting how I've actually developed some pretty strong characteristics from all of this. I can't think of anything else that is quite the emotional and time roller coaster. One day we're balling the next day we're hopeful because we've found new option. One month seems to drag by and we feel life is just at a stand still and the next we wish we could slow it down. Flexibility, Agility, and Resolve are some of the great things I've learned from all of this.

I am feeling very rushed right now though. While I do want to move with DE as quickly as possible when I hear we may do this as soon as December I lose my breath. I can't imagine that we are really doing this. Don't get me wrong - I want to do this - I'm just shocked we're moving so fast. I have to get all of my medical records and complete our donor profile and, of course, write another check (though this one is much easier to write since it's a manageable amount) with in the week. On top of that - work is crazier than it's ever been. I'm working 14 hour days trying to roll-out new projects and it's the end of the quarter and I have to go to India for a month in November - which brings it's own set of concerns....Ahhhhh!!!

Breathe.....Breathe.......Breathe.........

1 comment:

Drowned Girl said...

It quickly comes around, and it's scary!