Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Finally Feels Real!

So, today I feel it's truly official. I know I've said that several times but today really is the beinning of this new cycle. I did my Lupron shot tonight. I've really been dreading this - not because of the actual shot - I'm a pro with injecting myself at this point - but because I just hate Lupron. I hate the way I feel on this medicine and unfortunately, this isn't a micro-dose it's the full month shot. I went throguh 6 months of Lupron hell and it's a true miracle I survived - my poor husband was miserable.



At any rate - shot's done and now I'm planning our trip. Flight and hotel are booked. I actually getting excited. I'm doing my best to focus on the vacation aspect and not even really think about the IVF part - which, surprisingly, is easier than I would have imagined.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Enjoy the trip! I sure hope you come home with an extra passenger (or two).